One misty morning, you enter your garage. It’s dark, light streaming between the cracks of the door (don’t forget to call the door guy). You don’t remember driving home last night but you must have; there’s a car in here. Wiping the sleep from your eyes, you walk around to the driver’s side door. Weird, your car is bigger than that. Something slithers by, leaving a trail behind it. You whirl around at the faint sound of clattering hooves. The motion detector triggers the light, and all is revealed. A Chevy Bolt, a sniffling snake, an ill ibex, a podcast.
- 107 miles of range
- The Model Hamburger Menu
- Melt your Chromebook with USB-C!
- ChargePoint, the EV middleman
- Drive into your neighbor’s garage and steal their electricity with the help of PlugShare
- Chevy Bolt is best Bolt
- The Ford Fusion dashboard allows you to be a tree murdered every morning on your communte
- Faraday Vaporware
- Electric Car Charging Levels