Andrew wrote the following paragraph of the show notes. It is meaningless. Devin Sloan chats with Andrew about video games (huge surprise…). Topics include arcades, local multiplayer, playing games online, the origin and rise of Minecraft, and board games
Son, meet Pac-Man. Daughter, meet Pac-Man. Wife, let’s Pac-Man. Pac-Man, prepare for doom. Dark Souls, hardcore, normcore, co-op. Play on your couch, don’t play with your internet friends! Unless you play Minecraft, but then only play it next to each other. Don’t look at their face, just focus on the controller. She’s a Killer Queen / quiplashing, drawful / dynamite with Rocket League / guaranteed to kick your butt / UpDown.
- Killer Queen indie arcade 5v5 game
- Quiplash! But don’t buy this one…
- …buy this one instead
- UpDown is a modern barcade
- Four-player Pac-Man Battle Royale
- Fix-it Felix Jr is a real game!
- M-M-M U L T I B O W L
- Andy (not Scott) Baio raised his son with vintage video games and now his son is good at video games
- Minecraft playdates
- Minecraft: education in disguise
- Lego Universe shut down due to phallic constructions