Andrew is convinced that giving every student in a class a computer is a bad idea. Ian thinks it’s the way of the future, and almost a necessity for the kids of 2016.
Who is right? Who is wrong? Will these 2 ever agree on anything?
Find out as we discuss the use of technology in the classroom, and ways technology and the internet can be used to truly improve the classroom experience.
- Building an app for low-income Americans
- The Flipped Classroom – Wikipedia
- The Next Wave of Classroom Technology
- Changing the Face of Education
- Terminus – Learning the Terminal