First thing this morning, I bought $12,000 worth of “premium” stickers for email. The problem is, they’ve all degraded and now I can’t tell what any of them are. Due to a glitch in the sticker implementation, only I see the degradation — everyone else can tell what they are. That’s why Oma got a sticker of a drone holding an offensive sign and my wife got a picture of Chase. Even that would be okay, but the worst part is that I can’t even make myself breakfast because I don’t have any money left to renew my smarthome lightbulb subscription.
- Thinkpiece on digital goods
- Teach me how to iMessage/teach me teach me how to iMessage
- What happened to Facebook gif(t)s?
- The Hedonic Treadmill
- Why people get obsessed with achievements
- The guy who made millions of dollars on Steam hats and gun skins
- Welcome to the world of tomorrow
- What’s the wifi password?
- The future of football